Gaoh Energy combines the skills and expertise of a Management Team drawn from the renewables & oil and gas industries.
Each team member brings considerable hands on experience and understanding of the development and implementation of offshore and onshore energy schemes. The collective experience ranges from financing and contracting, through design and engineering to installation and operation, with management level experience at every stage.
Team members have gained their specialist knowledge through project leadership roles in the design and construction of the UK’s existing onshore and offshore energy assets.
Gaoh Energy, through its team, offers the following capabilities:
- Project and Implementation Managers
- Structural Engineers and Designers
- Geotechnical Engineers and Analysts
- Onshore and Offshore Installation Engineers
- Onshore and Offshore Project Development
- Marine Engineers and Naval Architects
- Electrical and Instrumentation Engineers and Designers
- Piping and Process Engineers and Designers
- Steelwork and Piping Fabrication
- Electrical Panel Builders
- Electrical & Instrumentation Installers
- HVAC Engineers and Designers
- Architectural Engineers and Designers
- HAZOP and HAZID Engineers
- Safety Engineers
- Decommissioning Engineers
- Finance Advisors and Investment Managers
Gaoh Energy prides itself on its open and constructive style of management ensuring each element of any project or development is thoroughly examined and analysed ensuring timely and coordinated solutions.